I searched for a blank wall around my house, but all I could find was a small wall right beside our garage door. I setup the birthday table there even though the garage door was behind the table. It still worked – It’s okay if it’s not perfect 🙂
Recipe for Spinach Pasta Salad
- 1 (12 ounce) package farfalle pasta or bow-tie pasta
- 1 package of cherry tomatoes, chopped in 1/2
- 3 Artichoke hearts halved (I used the marinated artichokes in a glass jar) and I poured a little bit of the marinate in the bowl.
- 10 ounces baby spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-size piece (I used kitchen scissors to cut spinach)
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese with basil and tomato
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can black olives, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Italian-style salad dressing (I used Kens Italian dressing – Yummy)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced (I used minced garlic in a jar)
- 1 lemon, juiced (I used lemon juice in container)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- X-Tra – You could add 1/2 a small package of mozzarella pearls
Combine all of the ingredients above – Mix well and chill up to 1 day before the party.
- 1 bottle of chilled raspberry Ginger-Ale (Found mine at Target)
- Add Country Time Lemonade: I Followed the directions on back of Country Time Lemonade container for the amount of guests
- I added 1 cup of chilled pineapple juice
- Mix it all up and serve! (Make 15 before guests arrive)
- You can add raspberry sherbert or free pineapple juice in ice cube trays and add to punch to keep it cool longer
How Did They Do That:
- Banner – We cut out the banner letters from the Fairy Themed prints and used a hole puncher to cut at the top of the cards and threaded ribbon through it and attached to the table with sewing straight pins.
- Cake Pops – We displayed the cake pops on a Styrofoam circle and then used pink shredded paper (you can buy at any craft store in different colors) to cover the Styrofoam
- White angel – We spray painted our yard fairy white to match the color palette
- Food Display – We used white square and rectangular plates
- Kitchen Table – We placed a $1 store foam pumpkin at each place-setting with a cupcake liner filled with stickers. The children peeled the stickers and decorated their own pumpkins.
- Cake platter – We placed it behind the cupcakes on a small white column to give it height
- Tree Branch – My mother spray painted a tree branch white. The tall tree branch was placed in a tall glass vase filled with marbles to hold the branch steady.
- Hot Pink Pumpkin Bucket – Held our magic wands
- Fairy Wings Printable – We placed our fairy wings in a soft pink basket.
- Semi-Homemade Cake – I bought the cake a Publix already iced and then I just decorated it with pink icing. Super Quick and Fun!
- Peanut-butter & Jelly Sandwiches – Cut out using butterfly cookie cutters
- Fairy Sign – Taped To The Wreath & Hung Behind Table
- White Fairy- Sitting On Green Grass Place-mat (Use different types of place-mat textures on your display table to give interest)