DIY All Natural Face Scrub Using Lemons, Sugar, Honey And Olive Oil
As I have gotten older I have noticed brown spots creeping up on my face. I really started to get them when I was pregnant with my first child and then they never went away till now. I cannot believe that I have stumbled across a true all natural and organic miracle face scrub that I’m going to call my “Lemony Face Scrub”. I am not a doctor, dermatologist or chemist by any means, so I have no idea if it will work for you the way it has for my face, but I will share with you my little recipe below. Please use with caution if you decide to make it and test it out on a small portion of your face.
Benefits for me:
- Made my brown spots start fading within days of using it
- My pimples are GONE
- My face feels silky smooth
- My face seems to look healthier
- My face is smoother
Lemony Face Scrub
- I used 1 whole organic lemon (I Squeezed the juice from the lemon) Or you can just use lemon juice
- I used 1 Cup of granulated organic sugar Or you can use regular sugar
- I used 2 TBSP of extra virgin olive oil
- I used 2 TBSP of organic local wild flower honey Or any type of honey brand that you have on hand
I placed all of the ingredients into a small food processor and mixed it up to make it nice and fine. You could mix it in a bowl too, but I prefer making my sugar extra fine, so it doesn’t scratch my face so much. I placed my face scrub into 2 recycled glass baby food jars and stored in my bathroom. Now I’m not a scientist, so I’m not sure exactly how long the face scrub will stay fresh, so you may want to store in the refrigerator. I’ve had mine sitting in my bathroom for 2-weeks and it’s just fine, so use your judgment.