Cupcake Holder Flowers For Spring
Turn your ordinary cupcake holders / liners into beautiful Spring flowers today.
- 3 regular sized Cupcake holders / Liners (Spring colors) and 2 small ones
- You can always add more regular sized cupcake holders / liners to the flower. In fact, the more holders / liners you add the better it looks!
- Hot glue gun / 1 glue stick
How to make a cupcake holder flower for Spring
- Use 2 large cupcake holders / liners and 3 regular sized cupcake holders / liners to make this flower.
- Just hot-glue the cupcake holders together in step 4
I took the cupcake holder / liner flower and hot glued a small egg in the middle. Next, I placed it inside a cute little plastic box. Next, I placed 2 small hair-bows next to the flower. I wanted to dress-up the little gift for a friend’s daughter, so I thought the cupcake flowers would make the gift extra special !