Welcome to our Craft Class
Craft Class Policies And Materials Needed And Class Details
I am so excited that our craft class is quickly approaching, so I want to go materials needed for the class, policies for our class as well as a few other things. Please read everything VERY carefully!
- November 11th Class Materials – We are still working out all of the details (Coming Soon)
- Go to Facebook and use #MommyDecorates and submit your ideas and who knows we might just make it 🙂
- October 7th Class Materials Click Here
Policies And Expectations:
- This class is available to any mom who has small children at home or in school.
- We want to encourage you and help you make new friends!
- We will always make the same craft as a class.
- Please do not bring in any outside craft projects unless we are having a free craft day.
We want all moms to fully enjoy the craft class experience, fellowship with other moms, make new friends and be encouraged with one another. We are not allowing any children into our craft class room due to the church providing FREE childcare for attendees on the property.
Where to go:
First Baptist Woodstock in the B building basement
- Click here for directions to church
- Click here for location of class – in the B building basement
- Click here for location of Childcare Lobby – Check in children there and then walk them to their appropriate classes.
9:30 am – 11:50 pm
- Class will start promptly at 9:30 am and we will end at 11:50 because ALL children in the church childcare MUST be picked up no later than 12:00 pm.
- Please be on TIME
- If you are dropping off children, then you will need to be in First Baptist Woodstock child care lobby by 9 AM to fill out security information paperwork even if you are a FBCW member; However once you fill it out and they have your information on file, then you will not need to re-fill out every time.
- If you are using the childcare, then you will need to drop your children to their prospective classes no later than 9:10 am that way the children can settle into their classes and you will have time to get over to our class and set up your materials.
- Mommy Decorates craft class will start promptly at 9:30. Please be on time. I have put a TON of work into this class and out of respect you will need to be there on time.
Who can attend the craft class:
- Moms who registered using the form since we only have 30 seats available.
- Get your seat NOW. All attendees (that means YOU) MUST register for the craft class ASAP because we only have 30 seats available.
- You must register for a class even if you don’t need childcare.
- You will not be allowed to just “show up” for the class.
- You must register due to our room capacity and seating arrangements as well as our agreement with the church for only 30 attendees.
Important Childcare Information:
Childcare Requests: First Baptist Church Of Woodstock has been gracious to potentially offer free childcare to all of our attendees of our craft class. I will need to turn in all registration forms by Tuesday October 14th, so if you do not sign up for childcare by the 14th, then you will not be able to be place on our list for free childcare; However, you can still come to the craft class.
Amount Of Children FBCW Can Accommodate Per Family: We can only allow 3 children per family to use the free childcare. We want everyone to enjoy the class and free childcare, so we have to limit the number to 3 per family – Sorry!
Cancellations: Please DO NOT CANCEL the childcare once you register unless your child(ren) are sick. Please DO NOT bring in sick children. They will turn you away if you do. Also, I am so sorry, but I am going to have to be a stickler about this one – I am keeping track of who cancels the class and if you cancel more than 1 time, then I will need to talk to you privately. Please understand that we registered 19 moms with children and 9 CANCELLED childcare the day before or didn’t even contact me to let me know they were canceling. It may not seem like a big deal to cancel your childcare registration, but I turned down a lot of moms who wanted to come to class, but missed the deadline for free childcare and then they could not come to class.
Please also understand that when you cancel the childcare after our deadline date for ANY other reason other than your child being sick, then you have to understand that it affects a lot of people – it becomes a domino effect. I cannot express this enough – Check your calendars before you register and make sure that you can make it. We want you and your healthy kids in class!! I love you all! I promise – I just have to be a stickler because this is a free class and people will take advantage of it!
Also, the mother, parent or guardian MUST be present on the church property in order to use the childcare at FBCW. I am so sorry, but you cannot bring a child as a visitor with you. The childcare is available ONLY for mothers/guardians who are registered for our class and in our class.
Childcare Availability: Bed babies through 5 years old and any child who is home schooled up to 5th grade; However, they MUST bring their homework with them.
Important: We want all moms to fully enjoy the craft class experience, fellowship with other moms, make new friends and be encouraged with one another. We are not allowing any children (no babies either, sorry) into our craft room due to the church providing FREE childcare for attendees on the property. Our craft room is also not a good place for children (small objects, hot glue guns, etc).
Childcare Availability: Bed babies through 5 years old and any child who is home schooled up to 5th grade; However, they MUST bring their homework with them otherwise your child could be turned away. VERY IMPORTANT ALL CHILDREN IN KINDERGARTEN AND ABOVE MUST BRING SCHOOL WORK WITH THEM!
Hope to see ya’ll there!