10 Ways To Get Your Home Ready For Fall
- Mix it up! Add colorful pumpkins (vary the colors and textures) in every shape and size to your home.
- Fill up baskets with plastic or wooden pumpkins
- Fill a apothecary jar with small plastic pumpkins, cinnamon sticks, potpourri or gourds
- Fill a glass jar with real or fake Fall branches with colorful leaves in tacked
- Add a Fall centerpiece to your kitchen table
6. Add a Fall wreath to your front door (You can find colorful wreaths anywhere this time of year)
7. Add a scarecrow, pumpkins, corn stalks, haystack, and real mums (red, yellow and purple) to your front yard or porch
8. Change out your lampshade. Just add a deep red, yellow or brown colored lampshade.
9. Add warm colored candlesticks to your kitchen counter with pumpkin shaped candles on top!
10. Fill a tall clear glass vase with X-tra large sunflowers.